DIRECTIONS TO OFFICE
EASY DIRECTIONS TO THE OFFICE OF R. TIMOTHY BICKHAUS
COMING FROM THE NORTH :
1. Exit from U.S. Highway 36 and proceed South on U.S. Highway 63 a/k/a Missouri Street.
2. Continue South on U.S. Highway 63 a/k/a Missouri Street. Approximately 2 miles.
3. Turn West (Right) on Pine Street and then turn immediately left into the office parking lot.
4. If you cross Vine Street and the railroad bridge, you have gone too far.
COMING FROM THE SOUTH:
1. Driving North into Macon on U.S. Highway 63 a/k/a Missouri Street proceed North.
2. Continue North on U.S. Highway 63 a/k/a Missouri Street. Approximately 2 miles.
3. Proceed North past and cross the railroad bridge and go through the lighted intersection at Vine Street. There is a traffic light at Vine and U.S. Highway 63 a/k/a Missouri Street, just North of the railroad bridge.
4. Turn West (Left) on Pine Street and then turn immediately left into the office parking lot. If you go more than one intersection north of the traffic light/bridge, you’ve gone too far.
Law Office of
R. Timothy Bickhaus
109 N. Missouri Street
P.O. Box 451
Macon, Missouri 63552
This web site is designed for general information only. The information contained herein is not intended as legal advice and should not be construed as a legal recommendation. This web site shall not be indicative or evidence of the existence of an attorney/client relationship.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.